As a Microsoft Gold Partner we have your Business needs covered.
To support Microsoft Dynamics NAV we have Jet Reports for Business Intelligence, Spindle for Electronic Document Distribution, Continia for Document & Expense Management, a range of eCommerce options including SANA, the hugely flexible MobileNAV and our own tried and tested NAV Payroll.
More details can be found in the sections below.
We have over 30 years experience providing Business Software Solutions which enable our clients to gain the best value-for-money from their NAV solution.
Powerful reports and dashboards
JET Reports is an easy to use reporting tool which accesses all your NAV business data and allows you to create powerful reports and dashboards.
Once created, these reports can be scheduled to run when it suits you and can be distributed by email to users inside and outside of the company. If a number needs explanation, one click lets you drill down to the underlying data in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- An Excel interface that’s highly intuitive and familiar to users
- Designed for NAV so no long and complex setups
- Delivered with easy-to-use wizards to get you started quickly
- Schedule and distribute reports right into a recipients’ in-box
- Drill down from JET to the live data in NAV
As an authorised JET Reports Partner since 2012, Turnkey have helped our customers build 100s of reports and dashboards. Training is delivered in workshops focused on helping users build reports that present the information and KPIs you need to better manage the wealth of data generated by your NAV system.
Spindle Document Distribution
Easily manage your outgoing documents
Send all your invoices, remittance advice, purchase orders or any other outgoing document automatically as an email PDF with a personalised email message, with savings on postage, printing documents as well as the time required to compile postal envelopes.
- Easily manage document layouts in Microsoft Word
- Personalise the accompanying email
- Avoid costly postage and printing costs
- Attach key additional documents such as promotional material or important safety instructions
- In a single print run generate emails, faxes or printed documents as set by the recipients’ preferences
- Minimise your carbon footprint
Turnkey have been an Authorised Spindle Solutions Partner since 2011. Every day 100s of our delighted NAV users employ Spindle to minimise costs, maximise efficiencies and deliver high quality business documents to their customers and suppliers at the touch of a button.
Try out our useful ROI calculator to show how quickly Spindle will pay for itself
Continia Document Capture & Expenses Management
Intuitive Document Capture and Expenses that work… simply!
Take scanned or emailed documents such as purchase invoices, and let Continia identify the document and supplier information to post the details automatically into Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Once captured, a workflow manages the authorisation process. New documents are scanned, key fields automatically identified and matched to the appropriate accounting fields in NAV.
- Designed for and fully integrated within NAV
- No rekeying of data, simply drag and drop into NAV
- Learns once and remembers documents going forward
- Adds scanned invoices into the authorisation flow
- Matches details to purchase order
- Scanned document attached to accounting record
- Documents text fully searchable
- Not just for purchase documents
- Online portal for authorisation via the web, or authorize within NAV
As one of Continia’s main Authorised Document Capture partners, Turnkey leads the way in implementing this solution in Scotland. Our fully trained document capture consultants can deliver these solutions while also extending its capabilities across your business.
Continia Expense Management
Keep track of all expenses and travel costs in a simple-to-use smartphone app.
- Designed for and fully integrated within NAV
- Scan expense vouchers as you go and attribute them to projects
- Calculate mileage to and from clients or across a road trip covering multiple client visits
- Import credit card expenses and match automatically with relevant vouchers
- Online portal for authorisation via the web, or authorise within NAV
We have a number of eCommerce solutions depending on your particular requirements.
SANA is the recognised leading eCommerce solution for Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers, with over 800 sites across the world. Installation from start to finish is possible in 10 days, which is one reason SANA is so popular. SANA also puts control of the site within NAV, so there’s no complex web language to understand.
- Fully integrated within Microsoft Dynamics NAV, meaning NAV is the driver for the site
- Over 800 successful NAV eCommerce sites
- Real time integration with your back office for B2B business
- For B2C sites, scheduled synchronisation ensures maximum performance
- Sites up and running in two weeks
- SANA is certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Turnkey are delighted to be one of SANA’s UK based partners. Our consultants and developers have worked with SANA for many years overseeing the implementation of a great number of successful eCommerce sites. Talk to us about how you could be up and running inside two weeks.
You can also talk to us about integrating your existing website into NAV. We have a range of clients using other solutions from providers such as Magento, NAV to Net and Visualsoft.
When you want access to all areas of NAV on a mobile device – PDA, Smartphone, Tablet (even when there’s no signal!)
The standard NAV client includes web, tablet and smartphone options. However, these assume a strong signal is available to the user. Where users may be working in remote areas, the MobileNAV add-in allows relevant data to be downloaded before heading off. This might be details of service jobs or sales calls. The data can then be accessed and updated in the field despite any lack of a signal. Once a signal is re-established, the data will re-sync automatically with the head office NAV system.
MobileNAV has a number of features ensuring it provides an additional level of functionality above the standard NAV remote access clients.
- Configurable screens created within NAV
- Access all areas of NAV
- Works on or offline e.g. if a mobile signal is lost MobileNAV will retain the data and resync once the signal is re-acquired
- Works on most devices – PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone, PDA (including Blackberry)
- Very cost effective
A number of our customers use this solution for engineers and salespeople working out of the office, or for warehouse staff managing goods in/out and tracking inventory around the warehouse.
As a key Scottish partner for MobileNAV we have experience of successfully implementing the solution in a number of businesses where it has quickly proved its worth.
Dynamics NAV Payroll Solution
A Payroll Built with NAV for NAV
Turnkey’s Dynamics NAV Payroll
Our well-proven, payroll solution is in use for 100’s of weekly and monthly-paid Directors, Managers and Staff in companies across the UK.
The recently upgraded NAV 2017 version is tested and certified by HMRC (see https://www.gov.uk/payroll-software/paid-for-software) for online submissions.
- Fully integrated within Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Weekly and Monthly Paids
- Online submissions
- Full integration allows single input of time entries to payroll and jobs/projects
- Year end reporting
- Cancel and re-calculate individual payslips
- Retrieve any payslip and reprint