Turnkey has partnered with Exelsys, whose cloud-based HR software integrates directly with Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV.
Fully integrated HR platform
Exelsys gives Business Central users a fully integrated platform that can automate typical HR processes such as expense claims or holiday requests, right through to complex operations like facilitating timesheets containing employees on different pay rates, all linked directly to jobs in the ERP system.
Exelsys offers multi-currency and multi-language support with different rules and workflows for each country.
It provides a comprehensive Human Capital Management system based on Azure, with self-service access from any device, completely revolutionising the way organisations work.
- Easy to Use and implement with a familiar Microsoft like UI
- Secure and GDPR Compliant
- Integrates with MS Products – SharePoint, Office 365
- Single Sign-on with O365 and G-Suite
- 24/7 anytime, anywhere access from any device
- Simple to learn and straight forward to use
- Users always have the latest version and never stay out of date
- No need to worry about infrastructure or backups
- Supports small to large multi-entity multi-country operations
- Supports all HR processes and functionality and more, including Projects, Time attendance, Shift Planning, Employee Expenses, Surveys, Online recruitment and ATS, integration with external Job Sites, Performance Management, Health and Safety, Disciplinary Management
Ready to embrace a new HR system?
Exelsys reduces administration, increases collaboration, and covers all the main HR areas: employee management, absence management, training, organisational structures, performance management, and recruitment.
If your HR team is struggling to cope with the results of home working/lockdown impact on employees, then the automation created by using Exelsys can release significant HR time for employee wellbeing.
Get in touch to arrange an initial call about the benefits of integrating your HR system with Dynamics 365 Business Central.