ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Turnkey Business Software
If you have a passion for sales and technology and like the idea of making a real difference to high-profile organisations, then Turnkey could be the place for you to build an amazing career…
The Role: Permanent, Glasgow Based
You will be joining an established team to help grow existing relationships as well as assisting in lead generation using an Account Based Marketing approach. In addition, you will help nurture new opportunities from initial enquiry through to sale, with technical pre-sales support from our world-class team of Microsoft experts.
Our core product is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and we have over 25 years of experience building amazing solutions for our customers on the platform.
You will learn all about the solutions we offer, as well as a wide variety of 3rd party add-ins. We also have an established and highly regarded IT infrastructure company – the cross-sell opportunities are endless. If you like learning about new technologies and different types of software, you’d be pushed to find a better place.
Equipped with the knowledge of our software stack and expertise, you will be responsible for working with customers and prospects at all levels of their Turnkey journey, from the qualification of new leads right through to product demos and pitching, writing proposals, negotiation, closing new business, account management and cross-selling. There is never a shortage of new customers interested in our services or existing ones wanting to know what else they can benefit from.
With this in mind, we need technically savvy sales professionals to manage this growing portfolio of customers, working with our customers as trusted business partners to ensure their success.
- A proven sales executive with minimum 3 years B2B sales experience in the technology/software sector – experience in Infrastructure or ERP sales desirable
- Is passionate about customer service and takes pride in over-exceeding customer expectations
- Highly motivated self-starter who is used to a fast-paced working environment and can spin many plates
- A team player who will work with other departments to meet the needs of the customer and maximise revenues
- A proven ability to demo software or technical products
- A people person with excellent communication skills and face to face confidence
- Degree level education desirable
- Experience in managing all parts of the customer journey from lead to sale to account management
What we offer:
- A fantastic company culture
- Ongoing training and personal development with progression opportunities
- The chance to work with other departments, rapidly developing your skills and knowledge
- Continuous feedback – we want you to want to improve and we’ll help you do it
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- A generous holiday allowance that increases the longer you’re with us
- Travel – you will get lots of face to face time with customers
- Private healthcare cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Flexible working – we’re about getting the job done and understand work-life balance, so we’re flexible with our employees and they’re flexible with us
- Company days out
- A day off on your birthday
Turnkey Business Software is one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partners, offering business technology solutions that delight and amaze our customers. This is why our customers stay with us – we have retention figures of 98% with some of the UK’s largest names such as Interstate Hotels, French Duncan, McCain’s and the SEC.
We’re growing rapidly and need top talent to help us help more of these companies.
Turnkey Business Software is part of the Turnkey Group. The Turnkey Group offer a large variety of software and services including Turnkey Infrastructure, Turnkey IPS Cloud and CORE IPS (Australia).
The Turnkey Group is a special place – we’ve been in business for over 40 years and genuinely care about our staff. People rarely leave (and if they do they often return), meaning there is a huge wealth of knowledge and experience for new team members to tap into. Life is fast-paced, energetic and we recognise the importance of employee development, well-being and fun at work!
To apply, please send a cover letter along with your CV to email@example.com.