60% discount for charities on Dynamics 365 Business Central
Microsoft is committed to supporting charities and non-profit organisations by providing donated and discounted products, including cloud services like Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365, Surface hardware, and on-premises software.
Do you qualify for the Microsoft non-profit discount?
To be eligible for the discount you must meet certain criteria. Our team can advise you further on the discounts available to you.
Organisations must be nonprofit or non-governmental organizations with recognised charitable status in their respective location:
England and Wales, registered with the UK Charity Commission and/or registered with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as tax-exempt.
Scotland, registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) and/or registered with HM Revenue & Customs as tax-exempt.
Northern Ireland, registered with the Charity Commission for Northern Ireland (CCNI) and/or registered with HM Revenue & Customs as tax-exempt.
Financial reporting and fund management for nonprofits
Dynamics 365 Business Central helps nonprofits and charities manage their full financials – giving complete transparency and reporting for transactions. Reasons to choose 365 Business Central include:
- Ability to automate and modernise your financial operations
- Monitor performance in real-time
- Predict future outcomes using data intelligence
- Make data-driven decisions to drive greater impact
- Generous discounts across the Microsoft ecosystem
RapidStart from Turnkey
Go live in ONE week with Microsoft 365 Business Central Accounting & ERP Software for charities and nonprofits.
Key Benefits of Dynamics 365 Business Central:
- Cloud Access – retrieve your data securely from any device
- Speed – from shortcuts to responsive pages, 365BC is lightning fast
- Microsoft 365 – seamless integration with Outlook and Excel
- All-in-one Software – financials and operational data in one view
- No Client Install, No Server – reduce your IT hardware costs
Dynamics 365 – supporting charities and nonprofits
Get in touch to learn more about the discounts available from Microsoft.
Our team can advise you on ERP, cloud accounting, CRM, and Microsoft 365 options.
As a Microsoft Surface reseller, we can also supply Surface laptops with generous discounts for nonprofits.