Project Tenerife Named…
Microsoft has announced that NAV for SaaS, previously known as Project Tenerife (or its other really long name which I won’t waste time entering here ;0), will be called Dynamics365 Business Central.
It will be available in “Essential” and “Premium” versions.
Essential will cover:
- Financials including Sales, Purchase & Nominal Ledgers, Workflows & Audit Trails, Cash Management, Currencies, Budgeting, Deferrals, Bank Reconciliations, Dimensions and Fixed Assets.
- Contact Relationships managing Contacts, Campaigns & Opportunities with built-in Integration to D365 for Sales.
- Supply Chain for Sales & Purchase Order Processing, Warehousing & Stock, Multiple Locations and Stock Transfers.
- Human Resources covering Employees and their Expenses.
- Projects/Jobs including resources, estimates and time sheet entry.
- Other functions included are Multiple Languages, Reason Codes, Extended Text, Intrastat Reporting, Scheduled Tasks, and Outlook Integration.
Premium adds functionality to cover:
- Service Management which addresses Service Contracts & Items, Pricing, Planning & Despatching.
- Manufacturing will deliver Production Orders, Planning, Finite Loading, Machine Centres with Capacity Planning and Version Management.
Latest pricing announcements suggest the following numbers but remember extra costs will apply for services such as implementation, training and ongoing support.
- Team Member (read/approve; run reports, employee self-serv) is priced at £6 per user per month
- Essentials is priced at £52.80 per user per month
- Premium is £75.40 per user per month
Existing users of NAV or GP on a current support agreement should expect some financial encouragement to transition (40% has been mooted but subject to confirmation).
There will be a range of add-ins available via the AppStore which will also be chargeable on a monthly per-user basis. Examples include expense management.
Dynamics365 Business Central will be available generally in the North America and Western Europe from 2nd April, 2018.
Check out this introductory video…
Get in touch via our contact page