In just one week, Turnkey RapidStart will have you up and running with the core functionality of Dynamics 365 Business Central. Moving your Accounting Software to the Cloud couldn’t be easier with Turnkey.
Setup & Configuration
We’ll get your new Business Central account set up in the cloud and create your user’s profiles.
Import your data easily using templates. We’ll provide you with a standard Chart of Accounts too.
Testing & Training
Super User training will be provided, plus you’ll have ongoing support with our consultants.
Key Benefits of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Cloud Access – retrieve your data from any device, securely in the cloud
- Speed – from clever shortcuts to responsive pages, 365BC is lightning fast
- Microsoft 365 – seamless integration with other 365 products like Outlook and Excel
- Scalable – 365BC is fully customisable and can grow with your business at any time
- All-in-one Software – view all your financials and operational data in one solution
- No Client Install, No Server – significantly reduce your IT hardware costs
RapidStart Includes Set up Of:
- Preconfigured chart of accounts
- Bank accounts
- Bank reconciliation & integration
- Nominal account budgets
- Account schedules
- Dimension analysis
- VAT returns & reporting
- Standard financial reports
RapidStart includes setup and training – starting from £4,999*
* £4,999 pricing package includes onboarding for up to 5 users on Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential Subscription. Advanced setup and training packs are available on request. Contact our team to learn more.
IS LEGACY ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SLOWING DOWN YOUR BUSINESS?
If you’re experiencing frustrations with your current accounting software, then download our latest eBook to learn more about the benefits of moving to 365 Business Central.